Dec 21, 2011

Magic Santa Key *FREE PRINTABLE*

My youngest daughter was worried this year because we don't have a chimney for Santa to enter the house through.  I told her I would leave a key out for him, but then she was worried a robber would use the key to enter our house.  So I said it would be a magic key that could only be used by Santa.  I have some old fashioned looking keys that used to hang on the wall for decoration.  I am going to take one of those and attach this label.  She will be able to hang it outside on Christmas Eve for Santa.

Just click on the image above and it will open as a larger file on your screen, save it to your desktop, print it out and follow directions on page.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... just wanted to let you know that I wrote this poem; and therefore, the copyright belongs to me. You are welcome to use it... for personal use only, but I would like a link, and I would prefer you do not let people download it from your site... as it belongs to me. Thank you. Gina

    ReplyDelete